Large comfortable room with private outside space in a characteristic house in Statenkwartier, one of the best neigbourhoods of The Hague / Den Haag. (please note: this room is not in Amsterdam). - It is a characteristic 4-store house, which is shared with three other professional housemates (expats/Dutch). The balcony room is fully furnished, bright, very quiet, has large windows and a large private balcony (SW) overlooking the inner court gardens. - The accommodation is very suitable for expats, working (temporarily) in Amsterdam. Our tenants are mostly expats, working at international organisations. - Details:
- Fully furnished room with private sink (25m2)
- Private Balcony (3m2)
- Fast wireless internet, cable TV
- Including use of kitchenware, towels and sheets, etc.. - - Large kitchen and bathroom on the same floor (shared with one person) - - Washing machine (shared).
- 2nd floor - Other relevant information:
- Deposit: 400.-- Euro
- For 1 non-smoking person (sorry, not negotiable)
- No pets
- From owners, so no agency fees and no hidden costs
- Registration at municipality possible.
- Rent: total Euro 400.-- (including utilities, internet, cable and regular cleaning of common areas (kitchen, bathroom, stairs and hall)) - Please feel free in contacting us (owners) when you have any further questions. If interested, we would appreciate if you inform us in your email regards to the time period you would like to rent the room and the purpose of your stay in Amsterdam.